If you know of a business or organization that should appear in our directory, please add it!
University of South Florida (USF) Sarasota-Manatee
- Address8350 N Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, Florida, 34243
- Phone #941.3594340
Welcome to the University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee! USF Sarasota-Manatee has the environment and the faculty to ensure student success. For example:
- Our student-to-faculty ratio in courses is 15:1.
- Nearly 9 out of 10 of our faculty hold a doctorate degree in their teaching field.
- 89% of our graduates proudly state in exit surveys that, if they had it to do over again, they would again earn their degree at USF Sarasota-Manatee.
- 90% of our students rate their entire educational experience here as excellent or good.
- Our Colleges of Business and Education are the only local colleges with professional accreditation.
- We offer in-person, blended, and on-line courses.
- Lowest cost tuition in the State System of Florida.
- In-person, blended, and on-line courses.
- An Honors Program to prepare students for graduate and professional school.
Universities are the institutions at the forefront of driving progress and invigorating society. The vision of the University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee is to transform the economic recovery in Florida (1) by graduating competitive students for high-value jobs that may or may not yet exist -- indeed that our students may create --and (2) by leading the re-positioning of the region to be a magnet for new enterprises and investments.
The Sarasota-Manatee region is 40 years ahead of the rest of the nation in future demographics, making us the epicenter for research studies that will improve the American way of life for decades to come. The University's researchers are its faculty members, who spend part of their professional time on studies that will improve society. During the faculty selection process here, we seek out faculty who are master teachers, cutting-edge researchers, and devoted community servants.
Read more about USF Sarasota-Manatee: