If you know of a business or organization that should appear in our directory, please add it!
Brohard Beach Paw Park
- Address1600 Harbor Drive South, Venice, Florida
- Phone #941.861.5000
Brohard Beach Paw Park, a 1-acre park, is situated within the vicinity of several beach parks. This park is owned by the City of Venice and operated by Sarasota County.
Paw Park amenities:
- Drinking water for dogs
- Penalty box for dogs that get too frisky
- Separate fenced areas for small and large dogs
- Waste disposal bags and trash cans
- Covered picnic tables
- Boardwalk to the dog-friendly public beach
Dogs are permitted in a restricted area along the beach.