If you know of a business or organization that should appear in our directory, please add it!
Trader Joe's Sarasota
- Address4101 South Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, Florida, 34231
- Phone #941.922.5727
We made the stores bigger (if you can imagine), decked the walls with cedar planks and donned our crew in cool Hawaiian shirts. Most importantly, we started putting innovative, hard-to-find, great-tasting foods in the "Trader Joe's" name. That cut our costs and saved you money. Still does.
And that's important, because "Value" is a concept we take very seriously. And by value we mean great everyday prices on all of our great products — no sales, no gimmicks, no clubs to join, no special cards to swipe... How do we do it?
- We buy direct from suppliers whenever possible, we bargain hard to get the best price, and then pass the savings on to you.
- If an item doesn't pull its weight in our stores, it goes away to gangway for something else.
- We buy in volume and contract early to get the best prices.
- Most grocers charge their suppliers fees for putting an item on the shelf. This results in higher prices... so we don't do it.
- We keep our costs low — because every penny we save is a penny you save.
It's not complicated. We just focus on what matters — great food + great prices = Value.
Read more about Trader Joe's in Sarasota:
Sarasota Herald-Tribune (Friday, September 7, 2012): Photos of Trader Joe's Sarasota Grand Opening
Sarasota Herald-Tribune (Friday, September 7, 2012): Trader Joe's draws the masses to Sarasota opening
Sarasota Herald-Tribune (Tuesday, September 4, 2012): Trader Joe's Sneek Peek Photo Gallery
Sarasota Herald-Tribune (Wednesday, June 27, 2012): Sarasota Trader Joe's sets opening date: Sept. 7
Sarasota Herald-Tribune (Wednesday, February 15, 2012): Trader Joe's grocery store coming to Sarasota